Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Well, hello there stranger!

The funny thing about starting a blog is that, like most new relationships, you start out wanting to spend all your time on it. Slowly but surely however, real life comes creeping back in and you find yourself with a plethora of things to detain your time and attention. It's been a few months since I last posted, and we have been busy with, well, life in general. But in the midst of all the hustle and bustle, I did occasionally remember to at least take pictures so that at some point my poor neglected blog could be updated. Anyhoo, we have had some exciting changes around Casa de Sweethome that I am looking forward to sharing with you. Stay tuned, dear readers- and I promise that I will post on the new developments- with before and after pics!

XO
SH

No comments:

Post a Comment